Neptune Stone / Nepomuk Statue
The “Neptune Stone” is found mounted into the outer wall of the town hall next to the Alb bridge. The stone plaque is an artifact from Roman times. The text next to the relief reads: “In honor of the Imperial House, Cornelius Aliquandus dedicates this stone by his own means to the god Neptune in the name of the mariner’s town”.
The large Baroque stone figure on the Alb bridge by the town hall was made in 1724 and depicts the Bohemian
Translator: Chase Faucheux